About Me

My photo
Stockport, United Kingdom
Spud is obsessed with all things wheeled, both with an without engine's. 2006 Open class uk champion at Boardercross racing mountain boards, his knee's have since given up and he spends more time on his bikes both with and without engines.

Saturday 18 October 2014

Progress

Well there's been progress on a few fronts, after many many many months and visits to the unit where the project bike is, and lots of meters of tube ruined practising and working out all the hows and the why's followed by buying a former and re working out a few things, I have finally got the major parts of a subframe that I could weld together and I'm happy, BUT I'm aiming for perfection in my eyes, and am going to try and make the whole top section from one piece of tube.


There's progress on other fronts too, I have a front wheel attached and centred


But best of all, the footings for my garage are in, and what a monster its going to be, dream garage here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment