About Me

My photo
Stockport, United Kingdom
Spud is obsessed with all things wheeled, both with an without engine's. 2006 Open class uk champion at Boardercross racing mountain boards, his knee's have since given up and he spends more time on his bikes both with and without engines.

Tuesday 23 October 2018

The daily

Its been an absolute age since this was updated so here we go. Previous post was just me throwing a pic up on line so I could post it on a forum and get some advice. I spent from Christmas to July 18 working solidly on my van to get it back on the road i thought it would only take me 4 weeks, how wrong can you be. So back to this post, this my daily, it started as 2016 Ducati Scrambler Icon in red, and from before I even had it this was my vision. The final piece to the puzzle was fitting the gorgeous Racefit Growler 2 titanium exhaust that I got second hand but in brand new condition last easter, and getting it mapped properly, but I was waiting until after the desmo service this summer to fit it and get it re mapped. I finally settled on getting a custom map done by Sam at Hammer and Tongs Performance in Warrington, after hearing horror stories about people send their ecu's to rexxer to get a re-flash done and it being impossible to just get a simple reflash done on the Euro 4 (post 2015) ecu's by rexxer dealers locally.



No comments:

Post a Comment